Friday, January 26, 2007

Lots To Write About...




So, the last picture . . . I didn't really take.

That family was on Trading Spouses (which I love) and I got too scared to talk to them.
Maggie told them she was taking a picture for a Sociology project, haha.

Anyways, Today was awesome.

Went to Richie's house for a bit with Ethan to see Richie and Jeff.
Then Ethan, April, Matt, and Maggie went thrifting (I found the jackpot).

We went to Bacci's and saw the Trading Spouses Famiy.

Then I hungout with the girls for a while (April, Martyna, Lauren, Elise, and Ethan)

After that I went to Angela's to hangout with Angela, Julia, Jake, and Tim.
We played some hardcore Taboo . . . I guess I'm a Tazmanian Devil?

All in all today was a great night.
I had been really looking forward to college, but tonight I realized just how much I am going to miss all the people I saw tonight. All of them mean so much to me.

I have so many great friends here that I might be harder to leave than expected...

5 comments:

The Front Porch said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS freakin trading spouses family, they were so nice.

Anonymous said...

that one in the laundramat is probably one of my favorites. i love it. hahaha i cant believe you recognized that famliy...they look so ordinary. hahah. thats awesome.

last night was fun. :) its weird to think we are all going to be separated in less than a year. :( we gotta make it last. but we have had so many memories i know i could never forget you in a million years. life is scary.

The Front Porch said...

haha of course i have one. I want to be a concert photographer, plus it seemed like a decent idea.

Anonymous said...

You're just jealous that my vagina is nicer than yours and doesn't devour as many galactic bounty hunters.

-Ethan

P.S. I murdered that family in their sleep. Sorry if that saddens you.

Anna said...

The laundromat image is excellent. You have a great eye!