Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A real taste of CO . . .












So today was my first full day in Colorado, and I have to say I was really taken back by the natural landscapes of this area.

We woke up early to watch my brother's baseball team do some drills and skills competitions, and we watched them at the "opening day ceremonies" which were held at a local rodeo (The teams were all herded into the cow pens, which I found really funny).

After the ceremonies, the team and families all headed up to fishcreek falls so we could really experience this region of the US. This park was so vast and beautiful; with mountains and proud pine trees standing all the way up the mountains, but the real awe was the result of viewing the massive waterfall.

Also, I happened to snap that photograph of the deer right before my mother almost ran it over, haha.

No comments: