Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin patch!










It didn't quite feel like fall/Halloween time until today.

I decided to go home for the weekend and spend some time with the family, so when I found out we were going to the pumpking patch I was very excited.

we met my Grandma (Grammy), my Aunt and Uncle, and a handful of crazy cousins at the patch and proceeded to have an awesome time.

I've always been a little upset that I was the oldest of my immediate cousins because I used to feel like I had missed out on having someone my age or older than me to hangout with at family parties. This has recently changed and now I feel lucky to have a bunch of hyper little cousins to look up to me. I'm the big kid, the big cousin. It's nice.

P.S. my favorite picture here is the one of my cousins Benjy and Addison on their Hajj via Camel Caravan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think all the ones of the animals are my favorites, by far. i love all your animal pictures. be an animal photogrspher. hahahah