Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Long time, No blog . . .


I know I've been neglecting this here photoblog, but I've been uber-busy with school lately. Being on the quarter system, finals and large papers come up really quick. Oh course, that isn't a true blue excuse anyway, because I have been doing alot of interesting things lately.

A few weeks ago I finally visited U of I for the first time (this is where I took that picture you're looking at). I drove down with Liz and her dad because we were going to visit Noonan and Megan for the weekend. I had a pretty good time, but honestly I don't remember much. The drive down made me pretty parched and I hit the whiskey both to fast and to hard. Long story short, I woke up and took a good couple minutes to try to process where I was and how I had gotten there.

But yeah, things are good.

1 comment:

Anna said...

So glad you blogged. I have been checking on you!

Not a good feeling to wake up and not remember where you are.

been there.

done that.

Now I am amazed how I made it through college without getting seriously hurt. Me? I was being stupid!

;)


You need to be updating more!