Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!


My New Years Resolution is a bit tricky to put into words, but I did make another:

This will no longer be a "photo a DAY" blog. I feel that towards the end of the year my camera had become a slight burden. I was always torn between taking my camera or leaving it behind. In a way, my camera became my child. If I brought my camera with I was obligated to watch over it, and I feel like that inhibited my ability to truly enjoy myself.

So what will become of this blog? I'm hoping that I can refine and condense my work into a more thoughtful portfolio. I plan on only adding or updating photographs that I feel good about; which means no more posting for the sake of posting!

Another hope for this blog is to WRITE MORE!

Anyways, I hope everyone's New Years was a great as mine. Drink lots of water, and maybe take a few tylenol or something.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Good for you. I go through those times as well! I look forward to your writing and the pics when you like one!

This shot is beautiful! I can picture myself laying on the wet ground and taking that!

What building is that in the middle?