Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cubs game, again!


Woke up early today because James, Ethan and I wanted to go see Mr. Allen play in his alumni soccer game. He didn't show up. Later on today I called him and he explained how he had a late night at a wedding. That's understandable, I guess, since we had a pretty late night too (haha).

James and Ethan left, and were soon replaced by my dad, Zack, and my uncle Kevin. We were heading to the cubs game (second time this week for me). The cubs played brilliantly (they won 8-0) and we have extended our first place lead to three games now! My dad bought me a sweet new cubs hat (considering my old was was purchased in 2001), and then treated all of us to dinner.

After they all left, I did a bit of homework and watched Sixteen Candles with Victoria.

I love Sixteen Candles (and anything else John Hughes). I really wish that teenage culture today was as it is portrayed in his movies. there is always this sense of comedy and light-heartedness that always makes them seem so much fun.

No comments: