Monday, September 10, 2007

My Birthday




Today was my 19th birthday and also my first birthday while not living at home. For the most part it felt like any other day here at school, up until classes were done. My mom and grandma came up to take me out for an early dinner at one of my favorite restaurants (Flat Top Grill) and we spent some good quality time together. After dinner my friends took me out for hookah and some fantastic Indian cuisine.

It was kind of hard being separated from so many of my friends for my birthday, but all of the calls, texts, and messages (especially Sam's) made me realize that no matter how far apart, my friends are the greatest.

Thanks everyone for a great birthday!

3 comments:

Jacob Boll said...

so, so sorry dude. happy belated birthday. hope it was a great one.

Jamison Parker said...

hey, i fell off the face of the earth for a bit -- umm happy belated birthday. i'm taking a photography class this semester and a lot of the people there are big time overachievers who overanalyze everything that goes on. Your photos are amazing though, glad to have them to look at...lol

Memories Catcher said...

happy belated birthday.
Great shots.I like the colors.