Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cubs Win!


Classes were alright today; my spanish professor always makes me laugh. The other day he asked me how I felt about babies and I told him that I thought they were boring; so today he comes up to me and says "I'm sorry Kyle, you can not meet my baby" and I was like "que?" and he said "you think babies are boring, so you can't meet my baby". It's the little things he does like that, plus his awesome chilean accent that always puts me in the best mood. We spent the rest of the class talking about how men can not be pregnant.

After classes I met Will for some lunch and we attempted to find some time where we could actually hangout.

A little later I got a phone call from my good friend Mr. Allen. It was good catching up with him, he is an awesome guy. I'm really excited because he is playing at the alumni soccer game here at DePaul on Sunday.

The rest of the day was me waiting for my Uncle Kevin to come over so we could go to the cubs game. We had a good time at the game (because the cubs won of course), and decided to walk home (I only like about 15 minutes from wrigley). On the walk home we had a nice long talk about how some people can not hold their alcohol and shouldn't drink.

I'm bored now because it is only 12 and I don't have class tomorrow until 10:10. I really want to go out but everyone is a party pooper. . .

No comments: