Wednesday, May 2, 2007

C.H.A.O.S


Today my Dramatic Literature class had our production called "CHAOS". Essentially, it is a collection of 30 plays that are written, directed, produced, and acted by the students of that class. All of this takes place in one hour. I got to act in four plays, including the main role of the play that I wrote. It was an amazing success, and I am so unbelievably proud of myself for what I accomplished (both writing and acting). thank you to all the friends and family who came to share that with me, it is a very fond memory!

::EDIT::

Secretary of State, Jesse White (who is black), came in today to talk to the juniors and seniors. He was a terrible public speaker and I retreated to the entertainment of my book within the first thirty seconds of his speech.

Why he was elected, the world may never know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least jesse white is a smart politician.

you suck.

Anonymous said...

ha amen