Saturday, May 26, 2007

I've graduated!



Today was graduation, which means I am finally done with high school and am now on my way to more independence and opportunity!

Although graduation is supposed to be a sign of maturity, I was reminded of my childish ways when I had this argument with a six year old girl who everyone told I was female:

Girl: Why are you wearing boy clothes?
Me: Because I like them.
Girl: You're weird.
Me: Oh, I'm weird?!?! You're the one with missing teeth!!

real mature of me.

Anyway, the rest of the day was awesome; dinner with the family, Elise's graduation party, and Angela's graduation party (Which had to be the best time I have ever had at Angela's house, I can't even go in to detail about that experience, haha).

So I am now a Crystal Lake South Alumni, whoop dee doo.

2 comments:

Anna said...

A sincere congrats Kyle! I know that you are thrilled beyond words! There is a whole world out there that is ripe for the taking! Enjoy it...

Cheshire Kat said...

I am so happy for you Kyle! Graduation is a huge sigh of relief.