Thursday, May 24, 2007

Slept in . . .


Angela called me and woke me up at 1pm today. It was nice to catch up on all my lost hours of sleep.

I picked up Tim, and we met Angela and a ton of other people at the part for volleyball and soccer.

After that Angela and Tim came over and we watched Pirates 2. I wanted to go see Pirates 3 but it was sold out for the show that they were going to (But that's fine because I think I'm seeing it at the drive-in tomorrow). After they left, Max and I hungout.

Max and I went to the thrift store, and walked around McHenry to take some pictures.

The ride home was phenominal. Windows rolled down, Rilo Kiley blasting, rain soaking the interior of my car. I think I smiled all the way home.

We went to Frank's later and met up with Frank, Dan, Korea, and Britt. We watched Full Metal Jacket for the third time in two days. I love that movie (Best Vietnam movie, in my opinion).

Around 11 I met Angela, Tim, and Lisa at Steak and Shake. We had some good laughs and great conversations.

2 comments:

Cheshire Kat said...

Yeah Rilo Kiley!

Anna said...

Love those shots....I think my husband and I saw Rilo Kiley in concert with U2 or soneone else as an opening act....great sound.