Wednesday, May 23, 2007

On top of the world . . .







Today the seniors (that's me) had to return to school for a brief time period for graduation practice. Everytime I looked at someone, I subconciously thought, "This may very well be the last time I ever see this person." It was weird, but not weird because I won't be seeing these people or walking the halls of South, it was weird because it hasn't hit me yet. I don't feel like I'm never going back again, I know I'm not, but it just doesn't feel like it.

Anyway, after practice a bunch of us went out for breakfast. We were talking about some fond old memories, when I thought I'd try this line out; "Hey, remember that time in high school?" That line kind of took everyone back, I had intended it to be a joke, but even I found myself in awe after I said it. I think that was the first time it really hit most of us there at the table.

After breakfast, Tim and Angela came over and we went to see Spider-man 3. I dunno how I feel about it. The good parts were REALLY good, but the bad parts were painfully corny.

The rest of the day was spent at Frank's house, hanging out with a fairly large group of individuals. The first picture of today is from on top of Frank's roof.

As the night came to a close, Frank and I went to Jamie Sack's house to hangout with everyone there.

If this is what summer's going to be like, then I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jamison Parker said...

Hey, first thing, amazing pictures. I really like what I've seen so far. And second, I know exactly how you feel about the end of school. The last two months of my high school career felt like I was falling slowly and pointlessly through the air. Graduation practice was exactly as you described it...weird, but not weird, because you feel like you should be sentimental but you don't care that much about some people. Anyhow, nice work man, keep it up.