Friday, May 4, 2007

Senior Prom!



Today was my Senior Prom, and all I can say is that it was so much better than I could have expected.

I went with a great friend, April Kort, and there is no one else who I would have wanted to go with. April and I shared so many great laughs during Prom.

The Food this year was much better than last year, but I wish I could say that about the music selection. I really don't see how you can actually dance to rap. It gets old.

Anyway, Prom was a great time, but you could tell all of us were really just looking forward to our weekend in Michigan Tomorrow!

2 comments:

Cheshire Kat said...

Kyle, you're adorable.

I'm glad your prom was a rockin' time.

Anna said...

I love that first pic Kyle....much better than the stiff, posed pics they take when you get there! I am so glad that you had fun...that bottom pic is great in the field. Ya'll clean up nice! :)