Thursday, March 22, 2007

More skating and a great night to follow . . .







Alrighty, hopefully this will be enough to hold you guys over for the week.

I leave for California in a few hours, and I am excited, to say the least.

I plan on getting a bunch of great photos while I am there.

Today was one of the greatest days ever. After school I hungout at Frank's with a bunch of friends (the frisbee photos are of my friend Max, who is one of the greatest people you will ever meet)

Later I brought my camera along while my good friends Tim, Chris, and Dally went skating (I hope you like the pictures Chris, I tried the best I could for you). these kids are great skaters, and I hope to shoot again with them soon.

Later in the evening I went to Lizabeast's house to hangout and say my final goodbyes. I meant everything I said to everyone there, I really do love you guys.

Ok, I need to get some sleep, California . . . HERE I COME!

3 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

have a good trip dude....

these pictures look great!

Anna said...

The images are cool Kyle. I think my favorite is the fourth one.

Have a great time and stay safe so far from home!

CALIFORNIA OR BUST!!!!

Memories Catcher said...

Great daily life shots.I like the colors and contrasts.Well done!