Saturday, March 24, 2007

San Diego State Universtiy and Sea World . . .







Today we rose bright and early, to catch breakfast at the hotel buffet.

Hotel buffets are the best, even though you feel like going into a food-induced coma afterwards.

After breakfast we went to San Diegeo State University for a choir clinic. SDSU is a beautiful campus, so Julia, Mark, Nate, and I spent most of our time there exploring and relaxing in the sun.

There were alot of snails . . . (I hope you like them Julia).

After SDSU, we stopped at Jack-in-the-Box for lunch (I ate at 7eleven).

We then boarded the busses and went to Seaworld. Seaworld is the hoakiest, cheesiest, and fake amusement park I have ever been too (Until I went to Disneyland and San Diego Wildlife Park the next day.)

THERE ARE LIKE 10 FREAKING SHAMUS!

How can there be mulitple whales with the same name? Are they like stunt doubles? Do they fill in for eachother beacuse of orca labor laws?

anyway, Shamu is a phoney and I hope all 10 of them get Orca AIDS.

Favorite Parts of the Day:

Chris's fetish with bitch slapping a dolphin

Petting bat rays

STURGEON DUH NUH NUH NUH (you had to be there)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the snail pictures!!! :) they were so awesome. I wish we had snails everywhere like california does!

hahah Sturgeon...what a loser.

Anna said...

I am so glad I know what is a waste of time before I spend money and get tickets...

I think maybe I should just take the kids to DisneyWorld in Florida instead, I have heard it is better.....advice?

Gosh, the pressure! :)