Sunday, March 25, 2007

San Diego Wildlife Park is my childhood dissapointment . . .







Ever since I was a young lad I had a strong obsession with animals.

My favorite station was Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. Every sunday I would watch Discovery Kids and be amazed at all the the game shows that they held at San Diego Wildlife Park.

One of my dreams was to one day go here and experience this first hand.

Bad move.

This place was tacky, small, and it barely had any animals at all. I was crushed.

After my childhood dreams were beaten, smashed, and urinated on, we went to Old Town San Diego.

Old Town was pretty cool, it was a bit like Mexico. There were a lot of little shops and booths were you could buy things and get something to eat.

After Old Town, we went to Buca Di Beppo's for dinner.

Putting 180+ high schoolers in one room to eat is the stupidest idea anyone has ever had.

I know what hell is like . . . I had an epiphany.

Favorite Parts of the Day:

The weather

Getting stuck behind a crippled lady for about 3 flights of stairs.

The Photobooth.

::EDIT::

What does Chris and that plant both have in common? . . . Erectile disfunction!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know why they didn't just let us go to the zoo...instead we got sent to the stupid extension of the zoo which wasn't cool at all. :( oh well that just means we have to go back and go to the actual zoo this summer kyle. lol.

Anna said...

Sorry that was a disappointment....that stinks. That big old gorilla (or whatever) looks as unhappy to be there as you all were and the snake image is great.

Sidenote....I love Buca Di Beppo's. Great choice.

So if you know what hell is for you now....kind makes you want to stay away from it, huh? Hehehe. Sorry, had to say it Kyle. :)

I love the photobooth pictures...funny. I have one of those of my husband and I when we got engaged in Chicago....the first thing we do when we move to a new place is put in on our fridge with a magnet...it is a tradition...what can I say?

These were all great images.