Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Beach . . .


Today Angela and I bounced from camera store to camera store in the search of someone who could print a panorama (that angela had taken) and looking for people who could help me decide which wide angle to go for (I think I have decided on the Canon Ef-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM).

After camera store hopping, I met Frank, Korea, Max, Cass, Justin, Andrew, and Chris at the Beach. Being at the beach really made it feel like summer. Unfortunately, my beach adventure was cut short since I had to work.

Work was monotonous, but afterwards I waited for L. Dawg (Lauren) to get off of work and we went to Frank's house where Hunter, Kris, Max, and Frank were waiting for us.

I'm excited for my new lens, but I can't decide where to order it from (ebay is cheaper, but Amazon is more reliable but at double the price)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Like the boat shot and the editing. Nice tones.