Saturday, June 16, 2007

Grad Parties . . .


Today was a day of Graduation Parties.

After work I ran a few errands ( Father's day gifts and a passive soap-bar pickup for my acoustic), then I headed off to a day of parties.

First Party was Tim's. We just kind of hung out and then the Geriatrics played.

Next party: Liz's. On the way to Liz's Caleb and I found a turtle in the middle of the street, so I saved her and decided that she would make a good graduation party for Liz. Well, not such a good idea. First, the Turtle peed in my car, then when we got the turtle out of the car, she laid an egg. It was kinda funny, but very bizarre. Anyway, I was greeted to Liz's by a barrage of water, cake, pancake batter, and grass clippings. It was quite a war and I had to change my clothing twice.

No comments: