Monday, February 26, 2007

Clearwater Theater . . .




We had a show tonight at the Clearwater Theater.

Being onstage is like an addiction for me, I can't get enough of performing in front of a large group of people.
It's not just the performing either, it's about enjoying good music, friends, and fun.

The show went well, could've went smoother, but that's always the case.

To all my blogger friends who have not yet heard the band, you can listen to us on www.myspace.com/beforesummerends. Don't worry Anna, it's family friendly and I think your children will enjoy it!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Glad the show went well. My kids already enjoy it....they have been listening. :) Nice pics...I like the middle one!

Cheshire Kat said...

Loved the show! Didn't expect to see you play twice. Oddly enough, I was on an Alkaline kick all day yesterday. So, I was really excited to hear Hell Yes! Just another thing to add to the PSR list.

Julia said...

these pictures are freaking sweet. i really love second one

niftynancy said...

Hey Kyle, Im a friend of Kat's. I go to Judson. I saw you guys at the show the other night. You guys did great!! ttyl.