Thursday, February 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Julia!


I wanted to use this space to make a very special birthday announcement to Julia Hespen.

Out of all of my friends, I have been through the most with you.

We've been up.

We've been down.

But there are very few people on this earth who have ever meant as much to me as you do.

I hope you had the best 18th that you could imagine, I can't think of anyone who would deserve it more than you.

Thanks for everything Julia, I have nothing but love for our friendship!

3 comments:

Julia said...

:) :) man Kyle this means so much to me! we have been friends for so long and we have had some of the best memories and best times ever. I could never in a million years forget how much we have been through. I love our friendship too and you mean so much to me! I can't believe I'm 18...do you realize that when we started hanging out we were like 13/14 years old?!?!? that seems SUCH a long time ago! We've grown up together through so many things! ahhh thats so sad. man oh man Choppy thanks for everything. klafsjlkdjfsldkfj :) :) :)

Julia said...

oh and I love your family so much!

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest thing. i hope you had a very good birthday too julia