Sunday, February 25, 2007

Music . . .






You're right Anna, it is freezing here!
When will this weather stop?!

Pictures were better today, I made a concious effort.

Playing around and experimenting with Corey's Fisheye/Macro lens was alot of fun.
I need one of my own.

Most of my pictures today are music oriented. Music is the most important hobby in my life. I love photography and showing the world the way I precieve things, but music is my passion. Music, to me, is so brutally honest at times that it is almost painful. It is one thing to show the world how you feel through photography, but it is another thing to tell them how you feel through song.

Music and photography are actually a great pair. Photography is the eyes and Music is the mouth and ears.

5 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

im glad i could be of service.

the pictures look great.

Ash said...

Excellent images!

Memories Catcher said...

Great shot.I like it!Good colors and light.Well done!

Anna said...

I love these shots Kyle...esp the microphone and the piano. I love close up shots.

And I agree with your post completely. I have a passion for music and photography and when I put the two together (like in a slideshow) it illicits a whole different feeling for me.

And Corey....can I borrow that lens? :)

Julia said...

i like the piannnnnno keys.