Sunday, February 18, 2007

Uncle Kev's Birthday!



Headed up to my grandma's house for my Uncle Kevin's birthday party.

It was pretty sweet. The guys watched the Departed, the ladies cooked and cleaned, and the youngin's made a mad dash to corrupt every square inch of the house.

My cousin beat me with a inflatable hammer, and I kinda felt like that family in the news recently.
Ok, that was offensive.

Afterwards, I headed back to the city with Uncle Kevin. We met up with one of his old friends at the Hilton and then watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off at his Michigan Ave. Apartment.

It was a great day, the city puts a blackade of buildings between me and all of my problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for all of your problems, i think the term africanamericanade would be more politically correct...

-cobey