Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Choir Thingy . . .



That "hot babe" in the first picture is my friend, Andrea. She mothered me today at the choir concert since I was feeling a bit under the weather. I believe this is a very flattering picture of her innocent charm.

The second picture is Dally. I dunno what to say about Dally. He's hysterical, spontaneous, and one of the most carefree kids I've ever met. He is always a bit off the wall, and I can never quite tell where he is coming from, but it always makes for an interesting encounter. He was investigating my camera here, and this is just one of the many bizarre pictures that I got of him today.

After school I hungout with Frank, Max, Hunter, Ethan, and Mojo. Max made me tea, which helped with my cold a bit.

Later on I played a terrible game of bowling.

Now I'm at home, relaxing and eating some soup. I just finished the book Matchstick Men, and I loved it. I can't wait to finally watch the movie now. I had been putting the movie off until I read the book. I hope that I'm not dissapointed.

Good Times.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It seems to me that the word "thingy" definitely should be in the dictionary at this point. I hear it all the time (and use it as well)...is that OK for a homeschooler to do? Hehehe. :) And you are right about the pic of Andrea...she looks very warm hearted here.

Matchstick Men is a good movie...but the book is always better. I am a fan if Nicholas Cage so I liked it.

Kyle, stay well and I hope that you are on the mend there.