Friday, April 6, 2007

Headed to the city . . .





Woke up early today and headed to the city with Ethan.

I had to shoot some pictures for my aunt and uncle. My uncle is an architect and he is having an reception for the new house he is finishing up. The house is beautiful, I don't want to post any pictures of it yet because it's not quite done. When the house is finished I will get some and post them, but trust me, it is one of the coolest houses that you have ever seen!

My aunt took us out for lunch, we hungout in the city for a while, then we headed back home.

Back at home I had band practice for the Andrew W.K. cover band. That was hysterical. Richie is playing with us now, and everytime I am with Richie my sides end up hurting from laughing so hard.

We only practiced for a bit because we had to go see Grindhouse, since it came out today. Grindhouse was amazing! I can't even begin to describe it though, because it would be too long of an explaination.

After that, Ethan and I drove to Liz's. We were there for like 2 seconds though, because there was a communication problem. haha.

Later on, Julia came over. She is actually still here right now, watching TV on my bed. hahahaha.

P.S. CUBS WIN!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love these shots. I esp like the building with that dramatic sky above. Very nice capture.