Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What the heck is a Shirt Lifter?




Today was a good day.

After school I hungout with Max and took these pictures.

Then I went bowling with Richie, Ethan, and Caleb. Jimmy (The owner of Metro Bowl) is a really cool guy and I look forward to talking to him every week. We're becoming regulars, and that's a really cool feeling.

After bowling we stopped by Best Buy so Ethan could pick up a new video game.

Later on Ben Hjelmstad and Danny Bretz came over so we could practice for Bott's Band. Bott's band is a tradition that people do every year for the Gym Teacher at our school (his name, believe it or not, is Mr. Bott). The band is basically an Andrew W.K. cover band, and it's a blast.

Alright, I have to go get gas because my car is on E.

Later.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Interesting shots Kyle. I like the perspective. :)