Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Perfect Day!







Today was amazing! Every aspect of it, honestly. The Weather, the company, the atmoshpere.

After school I went to Veteran's Acres with James, Ethan, Frank, Max, Nick, Nathan, Chris, Korea, and Dan. We hiked around, talked, had some great laughs, and enjoyed the weather and company. We played a sweet game of frisbee in the field, got some great pictures in the woods, and had an amazing conversation on the pier.

After VA, we went to our second home, Metro Bowl. We could only bowl one game because the leagues were having their championship, but that was fine.

Ethan and James headed back to me with my house for Pizza and a movie. James had this game that we was intent on playing called The 555 Challenge. Dominos pizza has the deal where you can buy three pizzas for 5 dollars each, and the rules of the game are simple: Three people, three pizzas, three stomaches. Each of us ate a whole pizza while watching Stand By Me.

Stand By Me is, hands down, in my all time top 5 favorite movies (That was a High Fidelity reference). If you haven't seen it, you should. It is a story about friendships and who will really be there for you in the end. I have some really close friends who would do anything for me (and Visa Verca), and this movie is one that I can relate to completely. Another aspect of the movie I can relate to are the people who claim to be friends, but you know they would never stand up for you or go out of their way for you. I'm not saying that that is a bad thing, but I am dedicated to my friends.

Today was perfect, and I am so thankful for the people who I got to spend the day with.

3 comments:

Ash said...

Perfect day and perfect photos!

Anna said...

Looks like a great day there for frisbee! Glad it was so fun and I love that third shot...how can those huge structures be so appealing?!?!?! It's because they are so massive....and those lines. I am sure I would have a lot os fun taking pics there. Nice ones!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Great frisbee shot.