Friday, April 13, 2007

GOOSE!


Today Max and I were practicing wildlife photography.

One career I would like to pursue is photojournalism for National Geographic and/or TIME, so I am trying to be a very diverse photographer.

Max and I had some good laughs, stalking geese and other wildlife surrounding the pond by my house.

Later on in the night a ton of us all went to the pre-game party for Liz/Elise/and April's birthday. Something happens to me when you put me in a room full of good friends . . . and I really like it.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Good shot.

I am so glad that you are trying to be diverse. I am always pleasantly surprised when I go into a different direction creatively...I usually love it!

I am shocked that you all (you, Jake and Corey) have new pics up...ya'll have had a pattern of putting your photos up for the weekend LATE Sunday night or Monday.

Must have been a slow weekend!

Hehehe...have a great week!

Cheshire Kat said...

That would be a sweet career.