Saturday, April 28, 2007

Got off work early!



Today I woke up kinda late, which felt really nice since I worked until 12 the night before.

Ethan and Caleb came over, we went for a walk and enjoyed the weather and the company. I love the kind of friendships where you can be together and not have to exchange words. It is that kind of comfortabl silence that lets you know that you are in good company.

I had to work from 5:30 to 10:30, but I got let off early.

After work I jetted over to Angela's for a big bonfire. Once again I was surrounded by good company, including: Angela, Tim, April, Liz, Lauren, Elise, Ethan, James, Caleb, Chris, JK, Matty, and Zack.

Campfire conversations always seem to regress to childhood nastalgia, which always brings me comfort.

::EDIT::

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I went to Guitar Center today and got a nmew pick guard for my Strat, Got a harmonica holder, and picked out the acoustic I want for Graduation!

Speaking of Graduation . . . there is nothing that I am looking forward to more (Besides post-prom)!

4 comments:

Anna said...

The colors here are sonice. Good that you have been having great time with friends. No awkward silence is comfort. Being so far from my long time friends, I have noticed that it is indeed a comfort and reminder of all that you have been through together when you dont need words to speak.

In high school there were people who were so sad when senior year came...NOT ME....I definitely felt like graduation was a beginning....of ACTUAL life. End well and enjoy.

Matt said...

the saddest part about this picture is the speedlimit. ;) its gorgeous though... the sky, grass, and field look so perfect and bright. i like it.

Cheshire Kat said...

I am so excited for you to graduate!

Jacob Boll said...

come on man, update. this picture is good but i want to see some more.