Sunday, April 15, 2007

Not your typical Sunday . . .






Today I went up to Genoa with my mom to take some pictures of a house she is selling. It's kind of funny because my dad's cousin built the house and now my mom is is selling it. Anyway, I had a good car ride with my mom, talking and laughing. It always makes me laugh that Crystal Lake seems like it leans towards an urban/ urban suburb feel than a country feel, yet you drive 20-25 minutes in any direction and it's farms.

After we went to the house we went to my cousins. I got to see my cousins, which was great because I haven't seen them in a while. I took some pictures of Ben and Matthew (Ben is the younger, Matthew is the older). Those guys wear me out. They were excited since they found a deer skull in the woods. I took them out so they could look for more "artifacts" since they were now going to be archaeologists.

Later on I hungout with Frank and got a job.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

7 comments:

Anna said...

That is great that you had some good time with your mom. You will be glad you had those moments! Love that second shot...really great! And CUTE cousins! :) Happy Birthday to your Mom and Dad!

Corey Bienert said...

where'd you get a job?

The Harbour of Ourselves said...

ditto

i rarely get to see my mum, so good on you - love the second shot too - and the texture and light on the wood is gorgeous

Ash said...

Love the texture and lighting in the first shot. The portraits are cute!

Happy Birthday to your parents!

mister tumnus said...

hi there. i love these pictures, particularly the first one. fab!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, and what sort of yob?

Chad Oneil Myers said...

You have lots of talent, keep it up.