Saturday, April 14, 2007

Triple Birthday Party . . .





Today Jake woke me up and asked me to go to Woodfield with him, so of course I accepted. On the way, Jake picked up a Banjitar (or guitarjo). It is really sweet, and it kept us entertained for the whole car ride. I'm excited to see what we can do with it.

We took some pictures at this barn that I have been dying to get photos of, and it resulted with a run-in with the law. The cop was nice, and he was just concerned because we had our hazard lights on.

Later on I went to Liz, April, and Elise's joint birthday party. I have never been to a better birthday party! They rented a moon bounce and had a huge bonfire. The make-up of the party was so diverse, which I think added to the fun!

Today was a good day!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

3 comments:

evanhuntphoto.com said...

those my nikes??

hehe

Ash said...

Great images. Particularly love the first one!

Anna said...

Love the barn!